Big Finish have announced 'The Lives Of Captain Jack - Volume Three'. This is significant because this series will mark the first encounter between Jack Harkness and River Song. Ever. (I know, it's hard to believe!)
This is great news and is something that I certainly have longed to see, weather its on TV or audio, and hearing John Barrowman and Alex Kingston share the 'screen' will be thrilling!
'The Lives Of Captain Jack - Volume Three' will be released in March 2020. You can pre-order the CD boxset now from the Big Finish website for £24.99
https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/the-lives-of-captain-jack-volume-03
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm Back!
Well, this is a bit awkward isn't it? I'm sure it's no great secret that I've sort of neglected the blog over these past cou...
-
An action figure of Bradley Walsh?! Who'd have believed that! I take a look at the Graham O'Brien figure from 2018's 'Arac...
-
It's like being back in the Tennant years being able to get figures from the latest episodes so soon after the episode but here we are! ...
-
For my first video, both on my YouTube channel and here on the blog, i'm taking a look at the brand new Jodie Whittaker era 5.5" el...

No comments:
Post a Comment