Captain Jack Meets River Song... At Last!

Big Finish have announced 'The Lives Of Captain Jack - Volume Three'. This is significant because this series will mark the first encounter between Jack Harkness and River Song. Ever. (I know, it's hard to believe!)

This is great news and is something that I certainly have longed to see, weather its on TV or audio, and hearing John Barrowman and Alex Kingston share the 'screen' will be thrilling!

'The Lives Of Captain Jack - Volume Three' will be released in March 2020. You can pre-order the CD boxset now from the Big Finish website for £24.99

https://www.bigfinish.com/releases/the-lives-of-captain-jack-volume-03


No comments:

Post a Comment

I'm Back!

Well, this is a bit awkward isn't it? I'm sure it's no great secret that I've sort of neglected the blog over these past cou...