The T-Shirt will retail for £15.99 and is available for both men and women in all sizes. But if you want one, be quick as these are made to order and will probably sell out quickly.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm Back!
Well, this is a bit awkward isn't it? I'm sure it's no great secret that I've sort of neglected the blog over these past cou...
-
For my first video, both on my YouTube channel and here on the blog, i'm taking a look at the brand new Jodie Whittaker era 5.5" el...
-
An action figure of Bradley Walsh?! Who'd have believed that! I take a look at the Graham O'Brien figure from 2018's 'Arac...
-
It's like being back in the Tennant years being able to get figures from the latest episodes so soon after the episode but here we are! ...

No comments:
Post a Comment